Cabin Information

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

So you wanna be in Pictures?


ONLY 42 DAYS UNTIL THE BAR!!!!
 While we are at the B.A.R. Mama is going to have a short Photo Class and answer any question about picture taking, processing or editing!! We will also do some practicing, and maybe even a photo walk!!


 Is there anything special you want to know??
Let us know in the comments and Mama will make sure she
either knows how to do it, or be able to show where to go on the interwebs to help you find it!



 No camera??  Mama and I can help you take pictures on your smart phone or your iPad too!



Of course, I'll be there with Mama to answer your questions!!



We can also help answer your questions about places to
enhance, edit and dress up your pictures too!!


What do you want to learn about modeling or taking pictures??!!



  











7 comments:

  1. Remember to tell em da most important thing - models get paid in TREATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh this is going to be fun... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dory...THIS IS MOM'S QUESTION NOT MINE....so FEEL FREE TO IGNORE IT....she wants to know how to get me to wear those gorgeous frocks and OMCs she wants a pair of swan shades.

    All kidding aside Dory your are for sure the best dressed girl in my posse.

    Mom here: I struggle the most with lighting especially outside when taking photos during the day. If the sun is behind me, I get my shadow. I know it should not be in front of me but sometimes I just click to capture a moment. Anyway lighting is my issue.
    hugs Madi and Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will be watching from here to see what you post as answers to all the quesitons. i love learning new stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE want to know how to get GOOD pictures of US in our Tighty Whities..... so we can show off our FIZZ EEEEEKs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, this is the post we were gonna link to that mom couldn't find. We will still put up a link!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. We would like to know which are your favorite editing apps and why! Thanks Dory!! You are looking awesome today!

    ReplyDelete